Call for Papers
We are pleased to announce the call for papers for the upcoming conference on Smart Technologies for Sustainability (ST4S’2024). We invite researchers, scholars, and professionals to submit their original research papers, case studies, and review articles for presentation at the conference.
- Submissions should be original and should not have been published previously.
- Papers must be submitted in English and should adhere to the conference paper template.
- All submissions will undergo a double-blind peer review process.
- Authors are required to adhere to the formatting and referencing style specified in the guidelines.
Papers’ Submission and Instructions
1- The conference will check plagiarism for all the articles before prior publication. If the plagiarism content is observed by scientific committee, peer reviewers or by staff members at any stage of publication process, at the time of editing or proof reading will be informed to author to rewrite the manuscript.
2- In any case if the submitted original manuscript is more than 20% plagiarized then the article will be rejected and the same will be notified to author.
3- Paper content (unpublished work) must be original and relevant to one of the many conference topics
4- The acceptance decisions will take into account paper novelty, technical depth, elegance, practical and theoretic impact
5- Each paper will be reviewed by three PC members .
6- The acceptance decisions will take into account the originality, practical & theoretical impact, and the paper presentation.
7- Manuscripts should respect the following
8- All submissions should be written in English.
9- Only electronic submissions in PDF format will be considered
11-Changes cannot be made during the review process. If accepted, minor revisions may be made prior to final submission.
- Paper Submission : 20th Juin, 2024
- Acceptance Notification : 15th July 2024
- Camera-ready and Registration : 5th September , 2024
Topics of Interest
We welcome submissions on a wide range of topics related to conference on Smart Technologies for Sustainability (ST4S’2023) , including but not limited to:
- Technologies and Industry 4.0
- Big Data and Cybersecurity
- Detection and diagnosis of faults using AI on process and quality data
- New advances in health management and maintenance policies for sustainable manufacturing
- Prognosis and management of lifetime extensions
- Human factors and Industry 5.0
- Sustainability indicators for asset management (industry, hospital, services,…)
- Energy efficiency, storage and management-
- Smart Homes, Cities and Communities
- Logistics 4.0 and supply chain (SCM)
- AI, Teaching and learning methods – Competency and skill profiles
- Smart Technologies for Sustainable Water Management